Shows and Gallery representation
* Santa Barbara Museum of Art "Off the Wall" benifit show
* Casa Gallery Feb Show
* "See and Seer" SBTC gallery Feb
* !00 Grand Sullivan Goss Gallery
* Gallery representation Gallery 104 San Clemente,CA
* Casa Gallery Oct. show "Gabriela Meisel"
* Santa Barbara Frame shop group show August
* SBSA open studio tour
* Gallery 113 July Show
* Gallery 104 San Clemente ... gallery representation
* Faulkner Gallery SBSculpture Guild show
*Signature member.. International Society of Acrylic Painters.
* Abstract Art Collective group show, Cabrillo Art Center
*Michael Kate Gallery invitational"I am Love"show
*Off the Wall" SB Museum of Art
*SBSA 11 annual Open studio tour
*Gallery Los Olivos
*SLO Museum of Art Invitational
*solo show at Casa Gallery, SB
*SBSA 10th annual open studios tour
*Gallery los Olivos.. house artist
* “Femininity” Montecito Frame & Gallery
* “Off the Wall and on to Yours” Santa Barbara Museum of Art
* solo show at Casa magazine Santa Barbara in July
* Santa Barbara Studio Artists 9th Annual Open Studio Tour
* Crooked Pathfinder Studio Open studio tour/solo show
* Santa Barbara Museum of Art..”Off the Wall and Onto Yours” benefit show
* Santa Barbara Art Walk, Museum on Natural History
* Divine Inspiration ,Gallery SB group show September
* Santa Barbara Studio Artists 8th Annual Open Studio Tour
* Gallery 113 September Show
* Gallery 113 October show
* Meisel Gallery “Friends and Family” show, Santa Barbara
* Annual benefit Exhibit Gallery 113, Santa Barbara
* November Show Faulkner Gallery, Santa Barbara ..Award winner
* Faulkner Gallery group show December
Between 2006 and 2009, I retired, traveled the country and settled in Santa Barbara. We renovated a home putting in a studio and gallery space. I finally have the time to really focus on my work.
1994-2006 Crooked Pathfinders Art Studio and Gallery
1993 - participant yearly juried League of New Hampshire Craftsmen Show
1992 - juried into League of New Hampshire Craftsmen 1993 Shaine Family Glass Award.
1992 - participant group show Haverhill Artist Society 1992 Whittier Award.
1988 - One-person show Marion Art Center, Marion Mass. [paintings and sculpture
1984 - Freelance designer for Oxford Wood Products, updating product designs.
1983 – illustrated Maine history book
1983 - Designer for poster, Maine Association of Libraries.
1982 - Freelance art work for Friends of Ireland, Puppet project
Art work can be found in private collections including the White House Christmas decorations collection (1993 Glass entry) and has been shown through the following galleries:
* MIND'S EYE GALLERY, Scottsdale, Arizona.
* SOUTHWEST CONNECTION, Hudson, New Hampshire.
* GALLERY ONE, Sedona, Arizona.
* LEAGUE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE CRAFTSMAN, New Hampshire galleries.
* RUSSEL CRAG GALLERY, Lincoln, New Hampshire.
* GALLERY 113. Santa Barbara California
1999-2003 numerous painting class at Manchester Institute of Art,Manchester NH
1997 Sculpture workshop with John Soderberg, Sedona Art Center
1995 “Modernism” Skidmore College, Masters in Liberal Studies Program.
1992 glass workshop with Dan Fenton at Fenton Studio, Oakland, California.
1989 glass program at Camp Colton Oregon. studied with Boyce Lundstrom, Dan Ott and Ruth Brockmann.
1988 Glassblowing class with Jane Bruce
1981-1982 Graduate work in adult psychology at University of Southern Maine
1975 B.A., Goddard College, Plainfield, Vermont I"nterdisciplinary study of the Creative Process "
1994 - 2006 vice president at large... Surgical Systems and Instruments, a family owned intellectual property company (patents, Medical technology). All visual presentations, Resource management, Industrial Design & Packaging
90 - present independent artist showing from home studio
87 - 90: Ceramics & Glass teacher, Tabor Academy, Marion, Massachusetts
87: Recreational Therapist, Addiction Prevention Treatment (APT) Foundation s Residential Services Division of Yale University, New Haven, Connecticut Art, recreational and therapeutic group, residential supervision, program development and women's groups for this teenage drug rehab center.
79 - 86: Art teacher, Oxford Hills High School, So. Paris, Maine Taught grades 9-12 Sculpture, Drawing, Painting, Design, Crafts, Pottery, Film and Video. - Humanities committee 1983, 1984, 1985 - Gifted and Talented program development committee 1980, 1981 Olympics of the Mind co-advisor
1985:.. Summer intern at Art and Design, Walt Disney World, Lake Buena Vista, Florida Organized exhibit, developed educational programs, sculpted and worked as production assistant on various advertising and TV commercials.
1983: Teacher, Evening Adult Education classes in Drawing and Crafts.
Summer 1982: Teacher, Drawing, University of Maine Summer Program for The Gifted and Talented.
1979: Assistant Director, Greater Portland Arts Council Coordination between art school, museum, galleries, symphony, artists, TV stations, theater groups and choral groups. Developed first PORTLAND LIVE! -- a city wide arts event.
78-79: Studio Art teacher ,grades 8-12 Bailyville Maine
76 - 78: Studio Art teacher, grades 7-I2, Oakland, Maine
77: Illustrator, Maine studies/geography text, Dept. Of Ed., Augusta, Maine
75 - 76: Adolescent Counselor, The Junction, Portsmouth, NH - Directed and produced monthly one hour cable TV program--public